September, 11: The day we will never forget ...

Friday, September 9, 2011

September, 11: The day we will never forget ...

Tech News September, 11: The day we will never forgetThere are so many things went through in our lives, but there are some events that we can not forget ..

What do you think about that day? I can not think of anything other than profound sympathy to those who have permanently left in it ...


I wandered through several pages, blogs. These days they are posted back to what happened in that terrible event. We all feel pity and sorrow for the loss which America has suffered.

I’m not good at English, but also wanted to share my whole heart to those who have permanently left, of the loss which America has suffered. I’ll let the American flag on my blog, like to express my deep sympathy.

God bless for them, people were forever gone.

1 comment:

  1. I will place American flags on my blog to share my sympathy to the victims of that day ...

    ReplyDelete

Interesting? Please leave a comment here: