Newbie: Some Blogs I think you should read

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Newbie: Some Blogs I think you should read


I just started my blog in June, 2011. Later I found and read many blogs, especially the blogs which are similiar mine. So I recognized that this world was so larger than I think of. There are many people who is really smart and I have to study from them more and more.

If you are a newbie like me, I think you should  read some blogs, in my opinion, which will help you so much in blogging. They will show you the way how to become the professional blogger.  And here are some of them:


This is the blog which I advise you should read first. The author of it is John Chow, one of the most famous blogger in the world, who earns thousands of dollars a month by blogging. The famous sentence of him is: “I make money online by telling people how I make money online!”

“John Chow, a damn fine person, friend of the community, Ultimate Fighting Championship contestant, member of the Save the Whales Foundation, the man who controls the black market on baby seal pelts and member of the “probably yo’ daddy” foundation.

Master of The TechZone and TTZ Media Network. Creator of some of the fastest computers the world have ever seen.

Consider yourself blessed to be reading his blog.

The above is a joke. Please don’t take it seriously. If you’re looking for a little more information about John Chow, go here.”

TECH NEWS Newbie: Some Blogs I think you should read

When you read his blog, you will study a lot from his articles. Especially, he will give some gifts. That are some ebooks, which are so useful for bloggers who want to make money online by blogging like him: “Make Money Online”, “Ultimate Blog Profit Model”, “The Secrects to Getting Blog Comments”…. You can download these ebooks for free after subscribed by email.

Maybe you havent’t done like him yet, but at least this blog can make you full fill feelings!


I read some blogs, but the articles of this blog made me really like. You can see some useful articles for newbie here, example: “8 Lessons Learned Growing a Site to One Million Monthly Page Views”, “12 Steps to Launch a Successful Blog”, Top 25 SEO Blogs”…

TECH NEWS Newbie: Some Blogs I think you should read

Author of this blog is Daniel Scocco, the man who lived and studied in several places around the world, including Italy, Chile and Brazil.

He started developing blogs and websites in 2005, and Daily Blog Tips is the place where he shares what he learned along the way. The blog was nominated under the “Best Web Development Blog” category in the 2007 Weblog Awards, and currently it is ranked among the 500 most popular blogs in the world (according to Technorati) and among the 100 most popular marketing blogs in the world (according to AdvertisingAge).

TECH NEWS Newbie: Some Blogs I think you should read

Daniel has also provided consulting services for many companies and organizations (including the United States federal government), and he is the owner of Daily Writing Tips, a blog focused on grammar, punctuation and spelling tips.


This is the frist blog I know when begin blogging. I really study from this blog so much. Blog Tips World is the place you can find some things which is easy to understand and can be applied. The last article of this blog is “5 things you should know about qualities of a successful blogger”. This is show you what qualities did you need to become a successful blogger, and help you avoid the mistakes when begin your blogging.

TECH NEWS Newbie: Some Blogs I think you should read


Author of this Blog is Rayan, the man who living in Australia. He is a baker and also blogging and make money online about 1500 dollars per month from Google Adsense.

Ryan works so hard in blogging. I can read at least 2-3 posts per week on Blog Tips World. And he is one of the reasons I decide to write this post.

4. More and more… and maybe is YOU
As I said, there are many smart and really good people in our world. I just show a small piece of the huge cake. There are still many bloggers whom you must learning from.

Try, try and try. One day, I think your blog, the blog of the newbie, can become the blog which every body have to say: “That’s the interesting blog and should to read it!”

Good luck all, my buddies!

1 comment:

  1. And you, what do you think about these blogs? You know the others? Please introduce to me. We must study more..

    ReplyDelete

Interesting? Please leave a comment here: